A relaxing 3 hours trip along the south coast of Madeira, to enjoy Dolphin and Whale Watching in Funchal. Guaranteed Sightings.
A relaxing 3 hours trip along the south coast of Madeira, from Funchal, where you will enjoy guaranteed sightings of whales and dolphins
Come aboard for a relaxing cruise along the South Coast of Madeira.
With the departure from Funchal Marina, you´ll enjoy a trip with guaranteed sightings of dolphins, whales and turtles in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean. In the case you don’t spot any whales or dolphins, you will be offered a 2nd trip
In the summer, you have the chance to swim and do snorkelling in the sea below the cliffs of ” Cabo Girão” – One of the highest sea cliffs in the world ( 580 meters)
If the winds are favourable, hoist the sails for a unique and relaxing sensation.
A qualified crew will provide detailed information in various languages about the species of cetaceans (dolphins and whales) you see. and the historical and technical information for a truly unique experience.
– Look for whales and dolphins in the South Coast of Madeira
– Cruise along the coast of Madeira by catamaran
– Get a 2nd whale and dolphin watching tour for free if you don’t see any cetaceans
– Swim at the foot of one of Europe’s highest sea cliffs
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Catamaran Cruise
What’s not included in this tour.
- Pick Up
- Foods and Drinks
- The check in closes 30 minutes before departure at VMT Madeira Office ( Funchal Marina loja nº9)
- This trips isn´t available in the 25th December and 1st January morning
- In the case that we don´t see any cetaceans, you´ll get a second trip for free ( refunds only apply to canceled trips, due to bad weather or under proven health problems)
- Don´t forget a windbreaker, sunscreen, a towel and swimwear.
- You can get some snacks and drinks onboard.
- In case of intoxication, the tour operator can refuse the service. If yours is canceled due to that, you´ll not be entitled to a refund.
- If there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements, or in the event of bad weather, the trip may be cancelled. Should this occur, you will be offered an alternative trip or full refund