Refund Policy

This page describes all the situations related to cancellations and date changes of activities and tours purchased through the “Madeira Islands Guide” website.
Hereafter service providers/operators/guides will be designated as “operators”, and you or anyone buying tickets and booking tours and activities will be designated as “the Customer”.
All activities and tours for sale on this site will be referred to as “Activities”, and this “Madeira Islands Guide” website will be referred to as “the site”

Cancellations

1 – If the tour is canceled by the operator, the customer will be fully refunded or can choose another date to carry out the same activity if you wish.
2 – In case the client wishes to cancel their tour or activity, it can do so, being that:
– 20% of the booking is not refunded ( administrative costs). The remaining 80% will be reimbursed:
– more than 72 hours prior to the activity, will be reimbursed in full
– more than 24 hours prior to the activity, will be refunded in 50%
– Less than 24 hours before the activity is carried out, you will not be entitled to a refund.
3 – Refunds will not be made after the date of the activity, having the client appear or not.

Date changes

1 – The client may want to change the date of the activity.
2 – In the case of change of date, the performance of the activity will depend on the availability of the operator. If it is not possible to do it on the desired dates, and the customer wishes to cancel it, the same cancellation rules, listed above, apply.
3 – For date changes less than 72 hours in advance, extra charges may apply.

By purchasing / booking an activity, you agree to this return policy and agree that in the case of conflict, you will always act in good faith with the operator to resolve the situation in the best possible way.